Thursday, March 12, 2009
To All My Fren

FRIENDS FOREVER..

We met online had a good time..

Chatted again and became good friends..

Time went on and we're still here and i truly believe you're someone..

Here's something i'd like to share with you..

For all of your love and kindness too.. Its a symbol of the friendship..

I know will last forever..

Although we live so far apart...

Always remember you hold a place in my heart..




i lebiu all, my dearest friends.. n please take note that i dont even know sepatah haram what is written on the pic above.. hihihi..

posted by zoulle @ 10:53 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: ~penang, kuantan, rome~, Malaysia

~under construction~

Post Terdahulu
Archives
Comments

Links
Template by
Blogger templates